Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MADDY!


Oh I'm so mad at myself. I had made this 'card' a week ago and was waiting for the actual day, then I blew it. I hope you had a great day and were spoiled beyond belief!! (I know you were!)
Love you lots and lots and lots. And I miss you tons. I can't pass by Pier 1 without thinking of you, warm cookies just aren't the same without you, and I miss your Christmas spirit this time of year.
Love you Maddy!!! - and yeah I'll even send a real email. So check your gmail later!

6 comments:

Kaelene said...

GORGEOUS card!! I'm sure Maddy loves it, too! ♥

laura said...

so cute, kerry!

maddy is awesome! :D

Unknown said...

Cute card!

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving, Kerry!

My parents are on their way to Texas and are currently driving through Kentucky :) I think they are spending the night in Bowling Green.

Lisa said...

cute card!! happy birthday maddy.

Maddy said...

Well I love the card so THANK YOU! Sorry I'm so slow to see it. If only it would be e-mailed to me ;D I MISS YOU --especially this time of year.