Wednesday, November 05, 2008



I need a new schtick. I can't help it, I love kraft paper...whether real or digital. I realize I use it to death.

I learned all about opacity today. So I used it a few times on this layout. Which actually probably looks somewhat familiar. I did one similar to this for Trevor last year. It's one of our favorites to look at, so I thought I'd do one for Matthew too since he just had a birthday. Megan's will be coming up soon. When I feel like I've run out of things to say, sometimes a layout showing the passage of time gets the scrapping itch out of me.

I know it's awful, but I've been far too lazy to take photos of my paper layouts I've been working on. I have to make a point to do that.

I was talking to my mom last night about my new goal in life. Now that I officially do both kinds of scrapping, the biggest thing I want to do at this point is get all of my stuff on a laptop..... go on a cruise.....sit on my balcony with a soda.... and digital scrap while listening to the waves.

I did this once before, but with paper. I made it work, but trying to keep things from blowing around was tough. I'm hardcore man. ;)

5 comments:

m = michelle said...

Thank you for explaining that you've done a similar layout - cuz I thought I was losing my mind! And we all know I don't have any to spare.

and, so there is no confusion, I LOVE that page. Both of them :) He's such a cute boy!

jen paddack-hyde said...

Great layout Kerry! I've been thinking of trying my hand at digital...where do you find most of your helpful information regarding digital scrapbooking??

Unknown said...

I loved the first, and I love this one, too! Can't wait to see it girlified! ;)

Lisa said...

i totally remember the paper one. great layout--twice. i totally love it. i need to scraplift it.

Maddy said...

I love anything you do, even if it's the fortieth time!