Friday, August 21, 2009

Lots of updates and lots of photos!

This week kicked my butt. I was SO tired today that I wasn't feeling well and fell back asleep until noon. I could have easily slept all day. So today was kind of a wash. Today is Friday, and I am so happy that tomorrow is Saturday so we can all sleep in a little bit again. School started on Wednesdsay. Megan started middle school this year, and believe it or not I took photos of her and then realized that the card was not in the camera until it was too late. I got some photos after school... but haven't loaded them yet. So I will do that one in a bit. Next week is the official first full week of school. I plan on getting a lot done next week.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to handle the mornings. Megan's school starts an hour before the elementary school. So she and I were up at 6:00 (after both not sleeping well that night) to get ready for school. Then after driving her to school I come back and get the boys ready for their school. It's like the movie Groundhog Day, going through the morning routine twice every day.

They were all very excited this year, and were all happy with their teachers! Matthew:

Trevor:
The bus route is a bit different this year. Last year it went down the street first before it picked up my kids, so when I sat on the computer and read the news I could watch for it to come up the street first. Then I knew it was time to go wait on the corner. So the boys and I were outside putting on shoes. The bus came, and Trevor was ready to go, so he ran to the bus stop to ride the bus. Matthew missed it unfortunately but now we know what time to be out there. I ended up driving Matthew to school. I wasn't the only one. There were a few other moms who pulled out of garages after that. Same awesome bus driver this year, but brand spanking new bus.




No comments: