Tuesday, October 12, 2010

12 continued...

below: stablemate on a cake. Originally a tradition started by my mom....thanks mom! It's still going strong. Below: weirdo.

below: *sigh* 12 years old. I don't understand, I did not look like that at 12 years old. She is looking way too big.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Megan. I love you!
*
Little side note: that gerber daisy in the pot? That is from the flowers that my sister brought home from the store one night when she was out helping me after my surgery. The original two blossoms have since gone, but it keeps popping out new flowers. It has been a very happy plant out on the porch. :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought human cloning was illegal! LOL Love the photos of our baby girl.

Lisa said...

i cannot believe how beautiful and grown up megan is. lovely photos!