Monday, October 11, 2010

Right now.


My girl. Who will be 12 years old tomorrow.
*
It has been a lot of the same here. Work, housework, same old stuff. Last week was fall break for the kids. October is birthday month..... Megan's is tomorrow and then Matthew's is next week. Also....Mike comes home from Africa!! Honestly this past month has gone by relatively quick. Which I am glad....I am ready to have him back home.
*
It's been awhile since I did one of these. I have read ones from years past and think it's interesting to see the changes. This one will probably seem pretty severe since it's no secret that I am not a happy camper where we are right now. Which is why I hope to look back on this post in awhile and laugh, and think, "Whew. Glad that part is OVER."
*
Right now:
*
outside my window: I can't see out my window because the blinds are shut, but I'd probably guess that the grass is still dead due to the drought and my neighbor is probably outside smoking.
*
I am thinking: I am kind of overwhelmed today. It's my first day off in days and I know i have a lot i need to get done. I'm not motivated at the moment. Lol. I'm also thinking about Mike.
*
I am thankful for: Africa.
*
I am wearing: jeans, pink tshirt, my black sketchers i always wear to work and a ponytail.
*
I am creating: not much.
*
I am going: to start another load of laundry and to pick up a pizza in a bit that I promised Trevor we'd have during fall break. (Donato's - his favorite.)
*
I am reading: nothing. Reading makes me sleepy.
*
I am hoping: for good things to come! I can feel it.
*
I am hearing: U2 on my computer. One. I love that song.
*
Around the house: laundry in separated piles near the laundry room floor waiting their turn, clean folded laundry on my bed waiting to be put away. Megan and Trevor are home from school, and Matthew should be home in about 30 minutes. Legos littering the floor. (That never changes, and they hurt.)
*
One of my favorite things: New season of Survivor, Amazing Race, Hell's Kitchen and Modern Family. My Keurig.
*
A few plans for the following week: Final follow up appointment to the doctor after surgery, getting my hair colored, work, CELEBRATE MEGAN'S 12th birthday.
*
Something that made me laugh: A line Megan told me...."If you believe in reincarnation, would your headstone say BRB instead of RIP?"
I love you Mike!

No comments: