Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks to my parents for naming me after the county in Ireland! It always makes me feel super cool on St. Patricks day!!

I was talking to my mom earlier this week, and she was busy going through boxes of old greeting cards. Apparently I thought it was really funny to make a card for just about every holiday with the same poem on the inside. I just changed the characters to fit the holiday.

So this is for my mom:

There once was a leprechaun
who ran so fast....
he tripped over a stump and
fell on his

CABOOSE!

Yes, I was a geeky kid. But you know when you are at that age, and you think it is cool to even somewhat say a 'bad' word.

Thanks mom and dad...for putting up with me!

Happy St. Patrick's day to everybody! Now I am off to further celebrate by listening to U2! I love my Irish boys. :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey--kiss me I'm Irish!!! YAY! happy saint paddy's day.