Sunday, March 19, 2006

Polly Pocket


Wow! Somebody up there must like me, because I thought I would try adding this layout on one more time .... and *poof* it worked! Yay!


So here you go! Sorry about the glare on the chipboard letters, they are the shiny Heidi Swapp ones. Usually I would sand them and paint them, but somehow shiny works on a totally girl layout.

For those in the know...Me & My Big Ideas PP, American Crafts monogram card, and cute little rhinestone in the center of the flower from my friend Beth! Thanks Beth!

The journaling reads, "There is just something about young girls and those little dolls, rubber clothes and way cool accessories! Megan has loved Polly Pocket since she was 4 - when I surprised her with one that I packed in her suitcase when she went to California with daddy. She asks for them for birthdays, Christmas and sometimes ... just because. I have lost track of how many of them are in her room!"

K

4 comments:

Lisa said...

kerry--love it! Such a cute layout! Gotta love those polly's!

Anonymous said...

adorable! you've got some serious scrapping mojo lately, girl!

i hear ya about uploading blog pics. i used to have blogger and it is soooo much easier on typepad. well worth the fee IMO! :)

*muah*

Anonymous said...

those gosh darn things are all over my house!!!!

cute layout :)

Anonymous said...

Alex so loves those Polly Pockets too:)