Sunday, March 05, 2006

Together

Wheeee! Look! I finally have a layout posted on my blog! (Thanks Mike!)

Today I have been busy scrapping. I was lucky enough to be chosen to be on a design team for a super cool scrapbook store near my house called Devine Memories. Today I picked up my page kits, plus worked on some pages for a swap, PLUS did a page for myself. This one right here.

I love this photo of two of my boys. This was a fun one for me to do. Pretty simple since the whole thing is pretty much a photo!

Nothing exciting going on here. It has been a pretty quiet weekend. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratluations, kerry! how cool are YOU?? well deserved, i say! isn't it fun to get those free goodies? ;)

adorable layout - i LOVE that blue paper and the adorable picture!

laura Ü

Lisa said...

that is a great pic of Mike and Trevor! Love that layout!! Can't wait to come and play!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the design team!!