Sunday, March 19, 2006

Rain....again!

Well, for some reason I can't post a layout that I worked on last night. Bummer...I'll try again later. My friend Lisa said it best about this free blog place and why I always have so much trouble posting photos...."freebies suck." Makes me think it might be worth paying for a place to have a blog.

It is raining again today! This is such a treat for our state!

The kids return to school tomorrow. I'm kind of sad, since I get used to having them around. They might drive me a little crazy, but I really do enjoy the noise and the life the house has when they are around. Although doing a Target errand is much easier without kids in tow! ;) Not to mention cheaper. It is so hard to say no when I like playing with their toys with them.

Mike and I are heading to Florida for a quick trip this week. Just an overnight trip. It is a business trip for him, but I get to go along! There is no way I could say no when I get to fly for free with him, plus enjoy a stay in a nice hotel and a nice dinner. The flight is just long enough for me to be able to relax, listen to the ipod, and maybe even read and COMPLETE a book! I'm kind of excited about that!! This will be a nice little diversion!

Just hanging out today...enjoying the rain!

*mwah!*

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That is going to be some fun! Have a nice time!!!

Anonymous said...

oh, that sounds great, kerry! i'm jealous! ;) have fun.