Thursday, March 23, 2006

Scrappin' at 37,000 feet



We are back from our little trip! It was nice, and fun to get away. I am a hard core scrapper. I made little kits for me to put together on the airplane while we flew to Orlando.

This is one of the cards I did for a swap that I am in. It kept me busy, but trying to scrap on one of those little tray tables was kind of interesting.

Getting home was kind of hectic. Long story short, we ended up coming back through Salt Lake City. I was so glad that we did. Although I had totally packed for Florida weather, and not Utah snow. So I was pretty cold. We had a great time during our five hour layover though.

Soon we were back on a plane and headed home again. It feels good to be back. The kids are back at school and we are back into a routine. Good. Last week during spring break was full of late nights and no schedules. I'm a schedule girl.

I'll post some of the pictures that we took in Utah in a little bit. :) (That would require me getting my lazy self up the stairs and into my bag that the camera is in)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are home safe!

that SLC temple is a beautiful building. i wish i had taken more pictures when i was up there a couple of years ago.

cute card! :)

*muah*

Lisa said...

Hello--please tell me I am getting one of those cards!!! :) Beautiful. But I bet it was difficult getting up and walking through the aisles asking people if you could borrow their trimmer, glue stick or scissors.!! HA HA

Did you see the Joseph Smith memorial building? I hope you did!!!

mimiscraps said...

is this you Kerry?!
i found you - you had a blog and
didn't tell me?! LOL! LOVe the title! How fitting!lol!love ya silly girl!
Oh my old home grounds! I hope it was fun! hey btw you have email!
Love mimi!
aka amy