Monday, October 08, 2007


My scanner is protesting from all of the times I have accused it of being dirty or cutting off half of a page. Or it may have been bumped by the kids one too many times. I have to resort to a photo. Which Lisa is wanting to see.
She is my inspiration for this page. Being that she gave me that cool scrollish rub on, and I pulled out the sewing machine to do wavy stitching on the top and bottom like she does.
You might be able to see it if you click on the picture. It was very stressful to NOT stitch in a straight line. I am the one who makes sure all of my brad thingies line up the same way on the back of my pages. It stresses me out to know if they are all wonky back there.
Check out the screws on all of my outlet and switch covers at my house... they are all lined up horizontally. Yep, who's OCD?
So this was a big test for me. Whew, I did it. And - I LIKE IT. *singing* think George Michael's Freedom....
Oh, and if you are interested in the journaling, here it is:
What is the best thing about losing a front tooth? Of course, it's having a place to put your straw! I love watching Trevor when he is drinking a soda. It must be a little quirk that I didn't realize I liked so much until I started to notice that I have a lot of pictures of him like this throughout the years. - We were taking a break from swimming and I was taking pictures while watching him enjoy a coke.
******
It is fall break, and we have been super busy. Which is much better than being bored! Ha!
My little girly is going to Kentucky tomorrow morning for a few days. She is so excited. She's all packed up, and we made a trip to Target to find some things to put in her carry on. Books, coloring books, a charged MP3 player, Nintendo DS..... she should be set.
Now I have to remember to breathe until she comes home.

3 comments:

Maddy said...

I love it!

And good luck with Megan. That is so exciting and scary all at the same time.

Unknown said...

Haha! And I thought I was bad. I do the same thing with the screws on switchplates, but only the ones I do. If they were already done by someone else, I'm ok with whatever direction they end up. ;)

And the toilet paper must roll down from the top. If it comes under, it's switched immediately.

Love the layout! I hope Megan has a wonderful time!

laura said...

great layout - i LOVE the wavy stitching! ;)

hope megan has a great time! :)