Friday, October 19, 2007



A revolution has started! haha! Free Simon and all that!

Long story behind how I came to have this on my scraproom wall. Add to that, a smaller button that is now pinned on my visor in my car, so everytime I drive anywhere I am reminded that "It is OK."

- and Laura. Now I think of Laura wherever I go.

Last year when Laura (don't know how to link, but she's the chick with the blog linked on here somewhere.) came out for the 2Peas crop, we ended up at Target before she had to go to the airport. She loved this little swag thingie made of felt pumpkins. So when I went back to Target after Halloween I found it and had it sitting on my desk all year. I finally got it to her in time so she could use it this year!

These are what she sent me in return! I really have to laugh when I see them. I have friends with the most odd sense of humor. Which is exactly why we all get along.

Speaking of friends, I was tagged by Michelle (another chick with the link somewhere over there) --> -->

It kind of goes with my obsession of liking to fill out questionaires. Or maybe I just like to talk about myself. Who knows, but I am thrilled to be tagged. Here it goes:

1. What is your spouses name? Mike. Or MIA as he's been known for a little while. ;)

2. How long have you been together? We met in 87. Plus married 17 years. = 20 years. Whoa.

3. How long did you date? 3 years

4. Who eats more? Me.

5. Who said I love you first? him

6. Who is taller? I think we're both the same

7.Who sings better? oooo, definitely him.

8. Who is smarter? definitely him. I suffer from mommy brain.

9. Whose temper is worse? Yeah, that would be mine.

10. Who does the laundry? me mostly, but he helps.

11. Who does the dishes? Me. He cooks. It's a fair trade.

12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? the dog.

13. Who pays the bills? He brings home the bacon, da da da, fries it up in a paaaan... da da da

14. Who mows the lawn? like Michelle said, a team of dudes.

15. Who cooks dinner? him. He's a food artist.

16. Who drives when you are together? It kind of depends. Usually him so I can beat the kids over the head if needed. ;)

17. Who is more stubborn? Geeze, this list makes me look terrible. Definitely me.

18. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am never wrong.

19. Who kissed who first? Hee hee. Him. In a green Samarai listening to Alphaville.

20. Who asked who out? he asked me.

21. Who proposed? Him.

22. Who is more sensitive? yep, me again.

23. Who has more friends? split.

24. Who wears the pants in the family? both. I prefer jeans.

Now I'm going to tag Lisa. I'd tag more, but really that seems unfair to not leave more for her to tag now does it? Then again, it may take a month for her to update her blog.

9 comments:

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

sorry 'bout that deleted comment... i was trying to give you the code to link, but it actually tried to create a link so it got all messed up.

so instead of trying it again and having to delete again, here is a website that shows you how: http://www.htmlgoodies.com/primers/html/article.php/3478171

Michelle said...

18. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am never wrong.

If there was a plate of powerderd sugar inches from my face I would have just snorted it. :) As it is I have diet pepsi all over.

You freaking crack me up!!!

Anonymous said...

I had a feeling Ali's wisdom was your driving life force. It was just a hunch.

Maddy said...

I just love you.

Lisa said...

um yeah--i heard that!

Qwendykay said...

HA!! I love it. You know me... I'm more of a life preserver.

laura said...

DUDE!! i totally missed this post! a little birdie told me about it!!

love it! :D

and don't worry - i always think about you too when ever i read her! ;)

laura said...

and food artist???

heh heh. ;)