Monday, October 01, 2007

alas, no update.

No penny yet. (I'm sure everybody has been DYING to know!) But I do have to say that I like the doctor's answer today better than the info online about what to do. If he hasn't had a bad tummy ache over the weekend then I shouldn't worry about it. It will take care of itself. If he gets a tummy ache, that is what to watch out for.

Whew. Because THAT was not fun.

I love October. Probably because

a) U2 has an album called October
b) it's cooler
c) lots of birthdays in our family
d) halloween (duh!)

and finally.... the halfway point. I have been assured that this will go by fast now. Please please please.

One exciting thing happened today. Old Navy has the cutest Halloween tshirts. Now everybody in the family has a Halloween tshirt, including the dog who has a orange and black collar that says "tricks for treats" on it. Who knew? I also saw Christmas collars. Do I really need to change collars depending on the season? Sure, those brown eyes deserve the best in doggie accessories.

I'm reeeeally reaching for blogging material right about now.

3 comments:

laura said...

ok, here is my catch-up on all your blog posts! ;)

swallowing foreign objects and searching the poop - BTDT! you have my sympathies!

LOVE your halloween tree!!! you rock halloween, baby! ;) i always think of you when i am cruising the T halloween section. no joke!

glad you got to visit mike. i know it is hard for you to go through this time alone. (((HUGS))) glad your sweet kids are there for you.

i LOVE the kindy layout of matthew. you totally rocked that one. oh, and megan??? when did she get so BIG?? i am always blown away by her pics - she is changing all the time. she's just beautiful, kerry! :)

oh, and you definitely NEED the ON dog collars. go forth and buy them. you must share pics!

MISS YOU!! xo

Lisa said...

are you sure you didn't buy the "tricks for treats" collar for yourself? ha ha

ooohhh--i never had a kid swallow money yet! knock on wood!

Unknown said...

Like Laura, I finally caught up on everything! It's funny that it took a car ride to do it. ;)

I think I need to find an Old Navy! And I love your tree, too.

Good luck with the penny. Ugh. Not had to paw thru poo yet here...

Love all the layouts!