Friday, April 04, 2008

and the winner of the most boring blog of the year goes to......

ME.

Seriously, there is nothing going on right now. I'm not complaining, trust me. Having a lot going on is not exactly what it is cracked up to be. Infact, looking back at this time last year I was spending HOURS at hospitals because Mike had the kidney stone from hell that wouldn't go away. So yeah, nothing exciting going on is not such a bad thing.

But I have to comment about this. I'm watching the news. If you were doing a story about tap water, and you had a camera and had to do a close up of a faucet for a story, would you NOT try to find a NICE faucet?? Seriously, I think the one they used for the close up had to have been at a truck stop. It was totally rusted, circa 1970 and had that weird calcium deposit stuff on it. How gross! Ha, especially in HD!!!

2 comments:

Kaelene said...

And so, that is your one, insignigicant vote against HDTV?? ha ha ha ha ha

laura said...

hmmm - my blog will probably be a tie with ya! ;)