Wednesday, April 02, 2008

April

Is it really April? How did this happen?

That means two more months of school before summer vacation. That means after summer vacation, I'll have three kids in the same school. One in 1st grade, one in 3rd grade, and holy cow one in 5th grade! Ack! Who will also be turning double digits this year. Oh my gosh.

Today was a good day. Megan and Trevor had a half day at school. Megan had planned on going over to a friend's house after school so I picked up Trevor and we had lunch together at Chili's. It was nice to have some one on one time with him. That is one thing that is so hard to do with Mike being gone so much. When he's home we're all together doing family stuff. But I can't forget how important the one on one time is. It's good for all of us.

4 comments:

Syrinx67 said...

Hey Girl! Go read your comments from your frog blog a few posts back. I found you! Again! Yea! I'm planning a trip to AZ. I want to see you while I'm there. E-me.
Luv,M

Syrinx67 said...

Ok, I just read through all the entrys that appear on this page and I have made some other comments. Miss you! Hope we can catch up in real time. sounds like a lot of changes in your life. But you sound happy. That makes me glad!

Kaelene said...

Ya, April is here . . . CRAZY! Thanks again for the fun time the other night! I can't wait til we're all together again! :)

Maddy said...

Sounds like a fun afternoon. I'm glad you had fun.