Thursday, April 03, 2008

MANDY!


No, I'm not talking Mandy from Barry Manilow....
and this picture of Geddy Lee is for HER! OH MY GOSH! Do you ever lose touch with somebody that you really don't mean to and somehow you keep finding each other?!?!? But then you lose each other again? I'm not letting it happen again.
My friend Mandy. BFF from high school. Who's better? Rush? U2? man we spent hours debating that but she knows in the back of her mind that it really is U2. ;)
This post is for her. We lost touch again for a few years and low and behold there are comments from her on my blog! How freaking COOL is the internet???? We're like two lost souls swimmin in a fishbowl... year after year....
I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy and nostalgic. Has it really been 20 years? No. Way!

4 comments:

Syrinx67 said...

Ok really, everyone knows it's Rush but HEY! You my friend, TOTALLY ROCK!!! I LOVE that pic of GED! I'm looking forward to catching up with you and maybe even resuming the debates......
(insert cheesy grin here)
Luv, M

laura said...

that is so cool, kerry! :) what a fun surprise!

Maddy said...

That is crazy that you reconnected after all these years. Totally cool!

Lisa said...

that is why i love all this tech stuff that i do not understand. and in my tiniest voice i must love mandy too because rush it the ultimate!!!!