Monday, June 29, 2009





Some photos to share from the other day.

Today we went to Cincinnati to do some errands. We stopped at Costco and had lunch. We've had pizza there before, but how did I not know that you could order a whole pizza and eat it right there? So for $15 we had a large pizza, drinks to share and dessert to share. (Those frozen yogurts are so big anyway!) Then as we walked around the kids kept eating samples. Today was a good sample day - brats with buns, chips with hummus, provolone cheese, meatballs, brownies, some starbucks type cold mocha drink and juice. We should have stayed for dinner.

Then on the way home we stopped at the library. Megan is going through books like crazy this summer. She's almost done with the second book in the Twilight series, which she's only had for a week. She reads more in one week than I read in an entire year anymore. We stopped so she could put the third and fourth one on hold, and she picked up some other books. She's determined to learn French this summer so she checked out a bunch of books on the language.

The boys are into disasters right now. Matthew went up to a woman who worked at the library (I was helping Trevor look for something, and he took it upon himself to go find help.) if they had books on science. "Because I'm into science. Like weather stuff."

Our library is the best. They have a million DVDs to check out. I got Best In Show, which I've seen before, but LOVE and can't wait to watch it again, Walk The Line, and the Gilmore Girls first season. I never got into that show and everybody who watches it loves it so I thought it would be good for Megan and I to watch over the summer. They have every season. I'm also planning on getting caught up on a lot of shows that I meant to watch before... 24, Medium, etc. Oh, and we also got Charmed, which I thought Megan would like. The boys have a ton of Pokemon videos.... which all look alike to me but don't tell them that.

I have to admit that I am sad that I haven't had a frog sighting since the other day. I miss my friend. We let him go in one of the beds in my yard.

No comments: