Wednesday, March 25, 2009

For the out of state fam...

Dang, this kid is getting big too. I'm not kidding when I say that even with the two year difference in age, when my boys are back to back I can't tell them apart from behind... except one has blond hair and one has brown. They're like little weeds!

We've had a rainy day today, which has been wonderful. After the kids got home it did stop long enough for us to go out and throw a football around. I'm doing my best to not play like a girl. It's hard because both boys have a pretty wicked spin when they throw. At least now I actually keep my eyes open to try to catch it. - And I don't squeal anymore. The things you have to do when daddy is out of town. - I did have to exchange a quick photo opportunity for some football.

I'm also official today. I have a Kentucky license plate on my car. Nothing like waiting until the last possible moment. But now I have a pretty horsie on my car! Much to Megan's and my happiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you and miss you all! 11 more days!

Mike/Daddy