Sunday, March 08, 2009



I'm trying to work on some more of the kid's baby albums. These are from Megan when I found out she was a girl! I noticed the date on the photos was March 17th 1998 too! Hard to believe that so many years later.

Time for us to watch The Amazing Race.... which is our big thing to do on Sunday night. The kids and I all watch it together.

- and speaking of reality shows, how did I miss The Apprentice for so many seasons? I started watching the one from this season - Celebrity Apprentice. Just what I needed was another reality tv show to watch! There's no hope for me. ;)

3 comments:

Kaelene said...

Oh there's ALWAYS hope, Kerry! lol
At least you can say that those shows give you more time with your kids!

Anonymous said...

You know I watched Celeb Apprentice for the first time last Sunday. I am SOOOO glad that Dice got the boot. I also was very happy when Trump reprimanded Rodman for calling himself a victim - PLEASE! Yeah, I'll prolly watch it again....dang it!

Lisa said...

i love that layout. so very cute!