Thursday, March 19, 2009

Last dental day... for 6 more months! Yay!


I haven't scrapped in a couple of weeks. Digital or paper. But yesterday I bought a ream of textured white paper to work on my blog album for a little bit and get caught up from the past couple of months, and then I did this one really quick tonight. (I just found the typo dang it!)
Hopefully with the weekend here I'll get more done. When it's been put away for a little bit and I get a chance to do something I remember how good it feels. I was thinking about how much I love keeping a blog and how it goes hand in hand with scrapping. I usually pull my journaling right from an entry so I don't have scattered papers jotted with notes all over the place anymore. I'm finally embracing technology! LOL!
Trevor and I spent the day together today. He was a riot at the dentist. The laughing gas was making him talk the entire time. But he had that clamp in his mouth that keeps his mouth open so all you heard was him making noises. It was funny and sounded like listening to somebody talk from behind a wall. This went on for like 45 minutes. Every now and then he'd laugh at whatever he was saying. He told me after he got out of the chair something about turtles. I don't think he had any clue he was at the dentist once he was in the chair. I promised him I'd hold his hand the entire time because he was all clammy before we went back. You could just feel his hand so relaxed and his legs trying to roll off the chair. I don't think he would have noticed if I wasn't there.
I had plans on stopping at Fountain Square for lunch since the day was so nice out. There are restaurants and food vendors, and it's just a neat place to be with all the people and sitting by the fountain. It's pretty when the weather is nice. But he was craving pizza - Donatos in particular which is his favorite. - So we'll have to go back downtown another time.

2 comments:

Qwendykay said...

Oh man! That sounds pretty funny, I would love to watch my kids on laughing gas.

jen paddack-hyde said...

They have to out Alex out for any dental work...at least he didn't have that done. I bet he was pretty funny sounding:)