Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Well crap. When the kids asked me what I wanted for Mother's day I told them that I wanted three cooperative children that would let me get pictures of them all together without any funny business. No goofy smiles, no bunny ears behind heads... nothing.

And I did. We went to a neighborhood near here, found a cool red bridge and a paved trail through a little forest, and took more at my house while the kids were playing out in the front yard.

But guess what? I got too crazy with my deleting when I was going through to pick out the bad photos. Now, the photos are still on my card in the camera, so I'm not in a panic yet. I can't figure out how to tell the computer that they need to be downloaded again. Seems it knows somehow. If I take new pictures on this same date, they will show up, but not my other ones. Dang.

I guess I should have told my computer that all I wanted for mother's day was some pictures... without any funny business. Now I have to figure this out on my own or wait for my technical help to come home.

Otherwise today was a nice day. It was quiet, but the weather was so nice after a week of rain so we were out during most of it. I grilled some pork chops out on the deck for dinner, and now I plan on going out and seeding and feeding my yard. My new obsession is fighting dandelions and making my lawn look like a carpet of green. I look like the obsessive guys in the Scott's commercials.

So oooh and ahhh at my fabulous mother's day photos. ;) Aren't they wonderful?

No comments: