Monday, May 11, 2009








I found the pictures I took the other day. You know how some people call India for technical support? I called Yemen and got the step by step of where my photos were. :)
Today was such a great day. One of those days where the weather is just incredibly awesome you can't believe you actually live here. I thought fall was great.... man, I ADORE spring.
I went to middle school orientation today. Talk about realizing how big the kids are getting. I'm going to have a middle school child in less than a month.
Nothing going on here, but I wanted to post these for the out of state and country family.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

GREAT PICTURES! Happy late Mother's Day to the best mom I know. If only I had gotten that e-mail you promised me ;p

Lisa said...

great pics!!!!