Sunday, May 31, 2009

Random...


I saw a line that said this, and it just made me laugh. It seems to fit my mood today. Today was one of those 'if it can go wrong it will go wrong' kind of days. So long Sunday..... sayonara. Adios. Buh bye.

On a better note: It's the last three days of school this week! Yay!

You can also tell by the lunch calendar for the next few days. Like they are trying to clean out the fridge because the next few days are crap. Tomorrow is rib sandwich or uncrustable. Yuck.

I told all of the kids just to make sure if they wanted me to pack lunch for tomorrow and Matthew says, "Oh, it sounds like I'll have to sit at the peanut free table tomorrow." Poor guy. He says he does this on days where one of his friends brings a PB&J. I guess it doesn't bother him much, but it just seems so strange to me. At least he's responsible about it. An ambulance ride to the hospital because of anaphylactic shock will do that to you though. LOL.

In fact, I got a call from the school nurse last week that he was in the office because his hand was white and covered with hives. He may have touched something that had peanut residue on it. But he was fine. The nurse kept him for awhile and kept his epi-pen out just in case.

Other good news this week is that my mom is coming out to visit, and Mike should be home by the week. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey- we only have three days left this week, too! we're finally on the same calendar. ;)

I love the sign. I hope your Monday is better than your Sunday!

mimiscraps said...

Hey I've had a whole month like that! I haven't been blogging lately! But I wanted to say hi. I'm not working anymore due to some health issues, but that made LOL!!! I might steal it and put it on mine for a bit is that okay?
It's good to check in and see how you are doing and your cute kids, I hope things are going better and you guys have a fun summer!!