Saturday, May 09, 2009

Somtimes you have to grab those moments when you can...

This was yesterday when the boys were sitting out on the front steps waiting for the bus. I love the crispy morning boy hair, just after gel and hairspray, but before the day of running around messes it all up.

They really do get along more than not. But right now they are making me laugh. Matthew didn't want to put away the wii even though he was the last one playing with it. His argument was that Trevor was the first to get it out in the morning. I tell him he has to put it away since he was the last to play it. That's just the way it goes.

So he says, "FINE. But Trevor has to put away the chair." (This chair only needs to be rolled back maybe 3 feet against the wall. It's not like they have to heave it upstairs or anything.)

So Trevor is saying, "Fine Mr. Grumpy pants. Would you like some grumpy fries with that? You know, instead of the ones that look like little smilie faces, but yours could be with little grumpy frownie faces...."

But see? While it took me a minute to write that they are best of friends again.

2 comments:

Gpa said...

Best Friends ! Cute picture !

jen paddack-hyde said...

that's nice:) I was so evil to my sister growing up. I think we may have had a few moments like this though...