Thursday, May 21, 2009



My brain hurts. I haven't scrapped ANYTHING in forever. The other day I was looking through photos looking for something and I realized that I really have a lot of things I can work with. The excuse of not having any photos isn't going to work. I've just been tired, and unfortunately scrapping has had to take a bit of a back seat. Hopefully doing this one will get me motivated again. The journaling isn't wonderful, but I find that I get myself hung up on stupid things. Instead I just need to write stuff down.

The kids' brains are officially checked out of school right now too. We're down to 10 more days until summer vacation. Mostly I think that it is crazy that we will have been here for a year early next month!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

i can't believe you've almost been gone a whole year. and you crack me up. there was enough journaling on that page to cover about 12 of my layouts. lol