Thursday, June 15, 2006

BOOYA!

OK guys, don't laugh at me....but yes, I am a geek. (ha, like that was a big secret!) Anyway, there is a secret side to me. A side that has, yes, lurked at some of the Kim Possible boards for the past year since the show was supposed to come to an end.

I admit it. I am shamefully a KP addict. That poster I bought for Megan's room? Yeah... that was for me, but she gets to keep it on her wall. ;)

You know you have it bad when you actually sit down to watch an episode of Lilo and Stitch with the kids because KP made a 'guest appearance' on it. Hey, it was quality time with the kids no matter how you look at it!

Anyway... good news for me. (err...I mean us, since ya know, it is for the kids too.) I found this on one of the boards that I have been watching. Hoping to hear this:



Walt Disney Co. announced that it will produce a fourth season of its animated series Kim Possible, following a passionate campaign by viewers to reverse a long-standing company policy that limits the lifespan of an animated property to 65 episodes, or three seasons.The “Save Kim Possible” movement, which included petitions to former Disney chairman and CEO Michael Eisner and an online write-in campaign, may have been enough to have helped nudge the Mouse to decide to re-up the series for another 22 new episodes.


9 comments:

Kim said...

oh kerry this is good to know!!! i must admit that kp is one of the few cartoons that i will actually sit and watch with my kids!

Anonymous said...

Kerry, I'm so happy for you!
You are Kim Possible.

Unknown said...

Yay?
I mean- YAY!!!

;)

Michelle said...

and some people wonder if there is a God! ;)

Jamie said...

Kerry,
Your kids must think that their mom is the coolest. And they are right! :o)

Lisa said...

i was on the edge of my seat for days!!!!! so glad to see KP will be around!

Anonymous said...

You are ALL a bunch of smart alecs!!

Except for Kim, Jamie and June. You guys are still on my Christmas card list. :)

Unknown said...

girl......that is so cute!

Maddy said...

WHHHHAT? How are they going to do that? Kim and Ron are together now, aren't they? They're going to have to do a whole thing about that now. I love KP, but I was ok with how they left the series. . .