Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I love pottery barn!


One more for the night! I have been hanging on to this Pottery Barn tag that came from my quilt forever!

I was joking with Lisa tonight that the only way I get organized in my scrap area anymore, is to just use whatever is on the top of the table. Like this tag. (and look! I made my bed! LOL! - Actually because I do love my quilt, I am happy to make my bed everyday! It makes me wish Pottery Barn made toilets. That is one job I LOATHE doing.)

So here it is... my love for all things Pottery Barn.

Journaling says: "I LOVE Pottery Barn. I always envisioned my house looking like the inside of one of the catalogs...simple, straight lines and clean looking. LOVE it!

I tear out pages and save them for future reference, and now that I am in a house that is ALL MINE, I am going to put all of those loose pages to good use. I have a couple pieces from there, but my favorite is a red Sabrina quilt that is on my bed. It just makes me happy when I walk into my room and see it!"

I'm putting this in my All About Me album, which is 8 1/2 x 11. It has been a fun size to work with lately!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Way cool, Kerry. At first I didn't realize your LO was a LO. I thought it was a PB ad. Beautiful house. Want to come decorate mine? :o)

Lisa said...

very cool layout!! I think it's great!

Michelle said...

my heart just skipped a beat when I saw that page. i love it! LOVE POTTERY BARN too!!!

sorry I couldn't come over tonight. I didn't even do anything either. what a slacker!

Anonymous said...

omg kerry - that is YOUR ROOM?? gorgeous!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! what a cool layout!

xo