Monday, June 19, 2006

scrappin' tonight


I got a chance to do a little scrapping tonight. Mike is upstairs playing with some new electronic thingie that he got for his birthday. (Thank you mom and dad!) So I have some quiet time.

This is a photo taken by the FABULOUS Michelle from the other morning. It was a bit of an impromptu photo shoot. - How she got all three of my kids to sit still, smile and look basically in the same direction is a miracle in itself. All without bribing with candy!! Thanks again M!

Super simple page. You can't get any easier than making more than half of the page a big photo! The quote was on the cover of CK, and I have had it on a sticky note by my computer just waiting for the right layout to use it on. It says:

Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner
give further, live simpler, thank easier,
hope longer, love deeper, laugh louder.

***

I hope everybody had a great weekend! I have no idea where this one went. Saturday was Mike's birthday, and today was Father's Day.

My poor dad is really sick today too. I called him and he had spent some time the other night in urgent care. Urgent cracks me up....my experience with them isn't always that 'urgent' so I hope that he had better luck getting in. It sounds like he has the crud that Beth's family just went through. Some sort of awful virus that has a very high fever along with it. So my dad isn't having one of the best days ever. Happy Father's day dad...and we will have a celebratory lunch very soon! Love you!

Night all! :)

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Kerry,
Super cute LO. I love it when LOs use big photos like that. Great quote too. I wonder why I never noticed it on the cover of CK.

Megan looks just like you!!!
:)

Michelle said...

CUTE page Kerry! Love it. Super simple yet perfect. Love it when that happens! :)

And you're welcome. That pic looks even better scrapped! stupid job....I wish I could scrap. I have big pictures too *pout* hahahaha

JAFP said...

Thanks to Michelle for taking the photos of the kids. They're great. Excellent layout Kerry.

Anonymous said...

looks like michelle has been busy! adorable picture! :)

hope your dad feels better!

Unknown said...

Oh- I love this Kerry! It makes me want to go scrap the 8x12 copy I ordered of my three! I bought a bunch of frames yesterday for the smaller prints, and already filled them up. Now to get some shelves to make a photo wall. :)

Lisa said...

beautiful layout K!! Kudos to michelley for taking it. gosh, can someone move up to prescott and be my friend up there? I'm lonely!!!!!

Maddy said...

Another LO to copy! LOVE it!