Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I just adore Target. :)

THE.

HALLOWEEN.

STUFF.

IS.

OUT!!!!

I repeat -

The Halloween stuff is out!!!!!!!!!!

(and it is still 110 degrees today. What in the hell is wrong with that!?!?!?)

Yep. I came through the front door and noticed that they were stocking the $1 spot with the new Halloween stuff and high tailed it to the back corner of the store. I'm not kidding, did you know those carts can make skid marks? I elbowed my way and knocked over a few women and children on my way back there! Don't they know how important this is???

There working like a bunch of holiday elves were about 3 dozen Target team members putting the new stuff out! Cute new plates, acrylic cups, decorations, and that glorious smell of aisles upon aisles of candy.... Yay!!

Not only was the Halloween stuff out, but the back to school stuff is on super clearance. I went a little crazy there. I can't resist office supplies.

So now a day that started out average, has turned into an incredible day! It's like Christmas! Or should I say - It's like HALLOWEEN!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

this post is worthless without pictures ;)

Anonymous said...

I officially proclaim Target Halloween Day "The Day of Kerry"

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

hey, i just got back from there! no halloween purchases though. just a case of water. could i be any more boring??

Maddy said...

oh joy. my life is complete.

I actually just found out that Ellie's school doesn't celebrate Halloween. Some sort of District policy. So guess what?? I've suddenly found an urge to LOVE Halloween. Just knowing that it's forbidden to be mentioned in school makes it so much more appealing.

Kerry said...

You know you love Halloween Maddy. You just need more decorations.

Sue, HOW do you leave from Target with just bottled water?!?! That fascinates me!

laura said...

LOL maddy! :D such a rebel!

kerry - have you gotten the martha halloween magazine? martha rocks halloween. she is almost rocks it as much as YOU!