Saturday, September 01, 2007

mall day


<-- my children stealing money from the fountain.


Actually they weren't, they were just sticking their hands in the cool water. All of us ignoring the 'please don't climb on the wall' sign. As you can see, nobody was around though, and I wouldn't have minded if I had to jump in to save one of the kids if I had to. It is still pretty hot.

Today I went and had lunch with Mike's parents at California Pizza Kitchen at Chandler Fashion Mall. I got there a little early, and am glad I brought my camera with me. We just had fun taking pictures and goofing around.

All in all, a nice day. Megan woke me up this morning with a plate of mini bagels, and iced tea. It was a nice surprise. :)

5 comments:

laura said...

aww - what a sweetie megan is! :)

very cute pictures of all the kids - looks like you had fun! :)

Maddy said...

I seriously can't get over how grown up your kids are looking!

And 17 years? WOW! I am impressed.

Lisa said...

cute pictures!! 17 years? to the same man, right? ha ha

Unknown said...

Cute photos! We have a firm "one foot on the ground at all times" rule for that fountain, but they always 'forget'. And mine have a strange habit of always having to run all the way around it. Makes me nervous with the wet ground, but what am I gonna do? ;)

Anonymous said...

New Post! New Post! New Post!