Saturday, September 22, 2007

Rock on mom!

I know, I probably sound like a broken record, but I have to be honest in saying since Mike has been gone how easily frustrated I can get in some situations. I've been good, honestly, but sometimes you just have to scream into a pillow.

Megan had a friend spend the night last night. Against my better judgement I said it was ok. So last night after a brief meltdown in my scraproom (huddled in the corner in a fetal postition!) haha! Of course out of sight so the kids didn't know. I find this note that Trevor had written and left on my desk from before school yesterday morning:


genre: non fiction <--- he's still doing that. It makes me laugh.

MOM ROCKS

AND MOM ROLLS.

MOMS ARE COOL.


then there is a little stick figure wearing a dress. I guess that is me. I mean, I don't wear dresses that often. But this note makes it all worth it. Meltdowns and all.

5 comments:

mimiscraps said...

Just wanted to say hi!
What a sweet letter from a sweet kid!
come by and say sometime.

jen paddack-hyde said...

cute note. I had a situation like that the other day...so I know how you feel:)

Anonymous said...

Dang I miss that little guy. He really is soooo sweet.

Maddy said...

It would be funnier if he wrote:
Genre: fiction

;p

Lisa said...

that boy is a keeper!!!