Wednesday, September 19, 2007



I pity the fool who doesn't think that this isn't the cutest Halloween tree ever!!!

It was one of those moments where I forgot that I wasn't shopping with a friend but still squealed when I saw this at Target today!

Also, I'm happy to say that I have two halloween costumes down. Matthew is going to be Captain Jack, and on a whim I bought the girl pirate costume hoping Megan would like it. She hadn't decided what she wanted to be yet. For awhile it was between Hanna Montana and a wildcat cheerleader. Now after she tried on the one I bought today it is settled. I have two pirates. I'm hoping I can talk Trevor into being one too!

*******************

I'm also back from a whirlwind trip to Kentucky to visit Mike for a couple of days. My dad and I went together. We had a great time, but it went by so quickly. I was also in a zombie like state and had a constant caffiene drip going because we left on Sunday at 7:00 a.m. So I was up at 3:30 that morning to get ready to go, drive to my parent's house and then get to the airport 2 hours early. Then of course getting used to the 3 hour time difference was hard too. Monday we had orientation at Comair all day. It was interesting, but I had such a hard time staying awake. Then Tuesday it was off to the airport again, early. I'm still trying to recuperate.

It was fun to see where Mike has been for the past month. Plus enjoy some incredible weather. It was in the 70s during the day, and I don't know what the temperature was at night because anything lower than 70 is cold to me. Let's just say it was sock weather - and I hardly ever wear socks!!!

5 comments:

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

it's so funny how different temps mean different things to people. to me, 70ยบ is still too hot!

that halloween tree is absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Your Halloween tree reminds me of that movie . . . "The Nightmare Before Christmas". I haven't really seen the movie, but Disneyland did the Haunted Mansion up like that, for Christmas.
Welcome back from your quick trip -- Did you win your "BINGO" game??? LOL!!
Kaelene

Maddy said...

I neeeeed that tree! Must go to target tomorrow!

Lisa said...

i love that tree!! you need to see my new flower arrangements courtesy of michaels!!

Anonymous said...

I like the tree. People back here are already decorating for Halloween. I think it will be a lot more festive out here...especially with the cool, crisp air and the leaves changing.

I miss you.