Sunday, September 23, 2007

she scraps!


<-- this is one of my favorite pictures of Matthew! He was so excited that day. I stole the journaling from the blog entry I did that day, so you've probably read it before. I'll spare you reading it again. Sappy mom journaling about sending my baby off to kindergarten and hoping that he always needs me.

He did help me a little on this one. That is his writing on there. Nothing is cooler than seeing your child spell their name for the first time!












<-- This one is super sparkly in real life. The paper in the background has glitter on it. I'm still thinking about adding some of those white doodlebug paper ribbon strips on there if I get a wild hair and make it to the store tomorrow.

The black rub ons were actually in a package sitting on my desk. I thought about just putting the woman sign on there, but then noticed the cute baby one too. It was PERFECT! I love when accidents like that happen, and best of all I used something that has been sitting around.

And see? All of my journaling isn't sappy. This just reminds me that seeing these pictures and how big she looks is FREAKING ME OUT.


I'm not leaving out Trevor or playing favorites. I'm working on a page about him right now. This feels like old times being able to accomplish 3 layouts within one month! Haha!

3 comments:

Maddy said...

Hey, those look familiar! Look great!

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

GREAT layouts!!! your younglings are too cute. i love that paper you used on the second one. bold patterns scare me and you did a great job.

i'm doing a giveaway on my blog if anyone is interested!!!

Lisa said...

what freaks me out is how beautiful your layouts are and how absolutely beautiful megan is!!