Friday, May 16, 2008

where I have been...


When you thought I was packing..... ;)
Sorry, I couldn't resist. There is absolutely nothing new going on here. Just more boxes, and errands, and boxes, and picking up kids, and boxes.....not enough time in one day and living off of a constant drip of caffeine.
Lisa and I try to outdo each other on the Sarah Silverman/Matt Damon thing, and you never know when we'll throw in THAT line. So since I have nothing to blog about, I thought I'd take this time and this little blog space to post this for her.
Beat that!


7 comments:

Lisa said...

there is no way, no how i can beat that! LOL

Michelle said...

I'd beat that.

Oh you mean the joke!

Unknown said...

hubba hubba ;)

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

LOL! He's definitely nice eye candy!!

laura said...

naughty girl! :D

Maddy said...

You're F*in Matt Damon?

Anonymous said...

Oh my GAWD Kerry, you are TOO TOO TOO funny! On a towel by the door.....really?