Thursday, May 29, 2008

just one more.... before they yank the plug from the wall and throw the computer in the truck.

Cause we gotta great big convoy,
rockin' through the night

Yeah we gotta great big convoy,
ain't she a beautiful sight?

Come on an' join our convoy,
ain't nothin' gonna git in our way
We're gonna roll this truckin' convoy,
cross the USA Convoy...


Guess who has way too much stuff?? I think the guy at Penske underestimated the size truck we needed. Ha, and this was even after a garage sale. Mike is back down there now getting another truck. Yes, another truck. Wheeee!

Sooo.... guess who is going to be driving one of them? Yep, look out interstate drivers, because K dawg and flyboy have ourselves a convoy.

Am I going to be able to park this thing? Can I get it through the drive through? Didn't Paris Hilton have to drive a truck in an episode of The Simple Life? That gives me hope... not much.... but some. ;)

Wish me luck, and breaker 1 - 9, keep an eye out for the bacon.

5 comments:

Kaelene said...

You are soooooooooooo funny! I'm sorry that you are having to rent 2 trucks . . . yikes! But hey, what a GREAT way to incorporate the "Convoy" song! I used to love that song!
I hope that you all arrive safe and sound. ♥

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

wow... that was quick!! i didn't realize it was happening so quickly.

wishing you a safe trip!!!

laura said...

oh my gosh kerry!! i can't believe you are gone already!! :( *sniff, sniff* it happened so FAST!!

i guess you are on the road, or maybe already "home"! i am wishing you the very best! what an adventure!

lots of (((((hugs))))) coming your way!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh MY GOSH! I didn't think I'd been away from your blog THAT LONG! Holy crow! You've up and moved....to MY neck o' the woods. WOOHOO! This is so cool. I loved that Convoy song. I got the 45 when I was like 5 or 6 years old. Listened to it endlessly. So wow...where are you guys? Like where exactly? My mom and dad live close to Paducah. Oh geez, I just looked at the atlas, you're at least 300 miles from them. Which puts you.....AHHHH! You're only about 300 miles from me! AHHHHH! That's only like 7 hours!!! You are now 1100 miles closer to ME! SWEEEEEEEET! We MUST get together before the end of the year! Hey! Maybe for our birthdays...Look out, I'm slipping into schemer mode....This is so cool! Wow. This is so cool. Hey, did I tell you that I'm a Kentucky Colonel? Yeah, like the old chicken makin' guy. I've got a certificate signed by the governor and everything. Wow. You're in Kentucky. This is so cool. I'm excited.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the anonymous comments! I typed in my username/password and it told me it was incorrect. Excuse me! I wrote it down in my password book so I wouldn't forget! I think not! But it's late and I am WAAAY past my bed time and I get mad when I have to try and figure out stupid things like this, so I leave it for Bill to fix for me.
Hey, by the way, what happened to your blog site? It looks.....different....yeah, we'll just go with different....ok, good night for now. Yea! I'm so glad you are here!