Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Amazing Race

I got myself hooked on another reality TV show. The Amazing Race. What a cool show!!!

Although my other favorite shows have ticked me off this week. Survivor and American Idol. Aras???? What was Danielle thinking??? Terry was totally robbed. He is still the ultimate Survivor to me, and at least he got a cool truck out of the game.

American Idol. *sigh* what can I even say about that. Chris went home last week. It just isn't the same without him.

So I am waiting in anticipation for the finale to the Amazing Race tonight....but I am seriously stressing out that my team isn't going to win. Trevor and I are crossing our fingers for BJ and Tyler. GO GUYS!!!! They are so funny. Yeah, kind of annoying at times, but they have been so fun to watch throughout the show. I love that they are always nice to the local people in whatever country they are in, and they really seem to be enjoying life. They always seem to stop and take something in from each place they visit. It doesn't seem like it has just been a 'race' to them.

So GO BJ and Tyler. Don't let me down. I swear, if they don't win I am OFF of reality TV forever!! (ok, maybe not forever....) at least until next season. ;)

3 comments:

Maddy said...

You should SPOILER in your title ;)

I'm rooting for BJ and Tyler too, but I HAVE to watch America's Next Top Model (I am *such* a looser).

WOO HOO! Love AR

Lisa said...

well, this year was my first to watch a reality show. my pick? Am idol. Never again after they voted off Chris. I'm done. I just got mad all over again thinking about it!

Unknown said...

I loved this season of AR! Except for the jerk dentist (what kind of a name is Lake?) and the older couple, I was happy with anyone winning. So it was a fun race to watch since I wasn't stressed about the outcome. Can't wait for fall!