Thursday, May 04, 2006

Rotten boys!


Hmmm. This looks absolutely terrible in this scan. :p The colors are kind of weird.

Actually the paper is embossed and the letters are fuzzy, so there is a lot of cool texture on the page.

But I can't fight it anymore. My style is simple and linear. I try to do something different, but this is what I always end up with. But then again, how fancy can you get when you are telling a story about two boys and a bathroom full of water?

Here is the journaling: " - And now I remember why I prefer that you boys take showers. After a little begging to take a bath, I caved and filled up the tub instead of getting the shower ready for you two. WITH one promise. No splashing, no standing up and jumping to a sit down position so the water swooshes out of the bathtub. In unison these cute boys both said, "Yes mommy, we promise."

I was in your room putting new sheets on the beds. I could hear you both laughing. Apparently I couldn't hear the splashing! I was gone for 10 minutes at the very most...peek around the corner and there was water everywhere! I grabbed my camera that was sitting on the side table and looked around the corner to catch you both in the act. It was suddenly quiet, and THIS is the photo I got. I think you both knew that you were in trouble. ;) "

4 comments:

Lisa said...

see--I love how much you do what I tell you!! HA Please don't fight your style!! It is what I love about all of your layouts--if I had a smidgen of your talent!!! I love it--and just remember--you always tell a great story. my latest journaling on my layout "good times" Whoa--that says volumes!!! K-dog you are one of my favorite scrappers of all time!!!!

Kerry said...

Gee Lisa, you can leave comments like that anytime! Ha ha!

(I'll send you that $20 now.) ;)

Maddy said...

LOVE IT -- as always

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»