Sunday, May 21, 2006

Just for Laura... ;)

Well pfhoo. Laura said she wouldn't come back to my blog until I stopped talking about reality TV. So I'll go with my next favorite thing. My new obsession....

Orange creamsicles!

Whhhhy have I gone so long without one of these? I seriously think the last time I ate one was about 15 years ago. Mike brought some home from the store last night after Trevor talked him into some. OH * MY * GOSH is it bad that I have eaten THREE within the past half hour?

I knew I sunk to an all time low when I finished Matthew's after he announced that he was done with his. Yeah, the stick was sticky from a toddler who doesn't know the fine art of popsicle or ice cream eating (You have to lick fast! He kind of carries them around like they will last forever) But he left the BEST PART! So, technically, I have had 3 1/4 orangesicles today.

I'm not very proud of myself.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Creamsicles are awesome! And if it makes you feel better, they only have 70 calories and 1.5 grams of fat each. I bet you could eat the whole box and still be better off than what's in a serving of 'crack.' ;)

See- I can totally justify anything!

Kerry said...

Thanks Beth!! I don't feel guilty at all now! :)

Lisa said...

Can we still be friends? I loathe orange creamsicles--oh--I'd rather eat dirt! So go ahead and eat up everyone's share for me! :) Tell Beth to hush it on the crack--that stuff is chockfull of vitamins baby!

Anonymous said...

mmm...orage creamsicles:)

Anonymous said...

oh man - just for li'l ole MEEEE??? and it took me a whole day to see it! ;)

*muah*

creamsicles? hmmm, i probably haven't had one since childhood. i may have to try one just to comment properly on this post! ;)