Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Thankful



You know, I don't know what is worse....my scanner or trying to take a photo of my pages. This one isn't as wonkey and dull in real life.

I love it though, when inspiration hits in the middle of the day. I put off some housework and sat down and did this today while the boys were playing.

I consider this one of my mother's day presents because I asked my kids if all three of them would let me get a picture of them together, which is no easy feat. Granted, Trevor is kind of off on the side, and isn't really smiling, but getting one of Matthew not looking up at the sky is HARD. So, I think this is a pretty good picture of the three of them. (Megan could use a haircut too, poor thing)

The BEST is, I used ALL scraps! Woohoo! I love when that happens. The journaling is similar to something I saw in an issue of CK. I wish I knew who originally did it, but I usually tear my issues apart when the next issue comes in the mail. Bad habit.

Well now I feel better that I got a page done for myself today, and it is time to get back to the classroom scrapbook that I am working on for Megan's class.

AZ gals...do you notice something in the sky right now???? It looks monsoon-ish out there!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If it does rain, you can bet I'll be out playing right along side the kids in the rain! *come on rain. Come on rain.*

4 comments:

Lisa said...

ooh, ooh!!! incredible page!! I love it! Oh--it did rain here in Prescott!! :)

Anonymous said...

I will seriously be sooo jealous if it rains there...I love Arizona rain!! And the lightning storms...I miss those.

I'[m trying to figure out how to tell you I scan things...my husband taught me so...I'll shoot you an email when I get the directions written down and understandable:)

Anonymous said...

wow - you are on a roll, girl! so cute! i would LOVE to get a decent picture of my two together - i totally know what you mean.

if it rains, you can always come here to escape it. it was about 80 and crystal clear here! ;)

xo

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous, Kerry! Did you scan this or take a photo? I can't tell! I've always liked your scanned pages, so I can't figure out the problem.

The weather was a*w*e*s*o*m*e tonight! We didn't get any rain, but the clouds definitely looked monsoonish. It must have dropped 20 degrees with the wind. And I can't stop typing without these dang s*t*a*r*s! I blame Maddy for trying to c*o*p*y me! ;)