Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Boys live here.


OK seriously. How does something like this happen? Nevermind, I don't think I want to really know.

I'm just shaking my head.

Some things are just better off when you don't know a thing about it.

Tonight was a busy night. Mike is out of town, all three kids are clean, in bed, the house is picked up....and I am ready for some computer time. This bathroom is right off of my scraproom where my computer is at. I walk around the corner and for some reason out of the corner of my eye I see something kind of 'growing' out of the toilet, along with that little faint noise of tiny sud bubbles popping. I back up. This is what I see. Hmmm.

Not much else to say....but I thought this was kind of funny. Hey, at least it is soap. My bathroom smells like a lavendar field, and I'm trying NOT to think that one of the boys was actually playing in that water. I'll find out who the culprit is tomorrow morning.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats funny! Good thing you got a photo!

Kerry said...

You ALWAYS have to get a photo, right Amy? LOL! It is the scrapper in me I suppose. ;)

Kim said...

oh my goodness i'm laughing so hard. all that talk about blogs made me click over to see if there was something new here. i thought for sure i had to leave you a comment!!! great picture!!!

Lisa said...

of all the things coming out of a toilet I think that is by far the most acceptable one! :)

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!!!!! I love you Kerry!

Anonymous said...

classic! :)

JAFP said...

MATTHEW!!!