Thursday, May 04, 2006

what makes me happy


I just got home after a trip out to Scrapbook Barn and Scrapbooks Etc. I absolutely LOVE shopping for scrapbook stuff.

The thing is, I just spent most of last week reorganizing all of my stuff and getting rid of a lot of stuff that I knew I wouldn't use.

So today, since I am such a slacker, I had to go out and get some stuff for a card swap. I found stuff for the cards, but of course I ended up with even more cute junk to bring home.

Like this in the photo. It was calling my name. I love tabs, I love tins, and here they are in one adorable little package!!!! Look at all of those! They come in so many different patterned papers, and there are even tags with letters on them in there. Did I need this? No, maybe....who knows. But dang, I am giddy with joy!

Among my booty is some new cardstock, patterned papers, rub ons....and these AWESOME new Chatterbox rub ons called Grafik rub ons. They have swirls, dots and cool things. *sigh* I am in heaven.

Now I need to go work on those cards that were due.... uh..... last week.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

loosah!!! I swear you told me just last week you were on a scrap shopping freeze! well--those are way cute and i now need to see what the chatterbox rub-ons are!!! Layout due immediately!!!

Anonymous said...

I swear I buy more scrapbook stuff than I scrapbook:P

Just got two boxes in the mail today...

and now I'm thinking "What chatterbox" rub-ons...

jen

mimiscraps said...

HIIII KERRY! I am sorry I missed you today!I wanted to chat but the lady on the phone ya know! LOL!
The boxes are cool! HUH! Have fun with them! I did talk to shanna for a bit today!
I miss seeing you!

Unknown said...

Oh. Wow. I know where I'm going tomorrow. I need more stuff like I need a hole in the head, but hey- at least I'm not alone. ;)

Maddy said...

Oooooh, I need it! And good thing I didn't read this blog after I spent HOOOOOOOOOOOURS agonizing over my cards ;-)