Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy mother's day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of my mom friends!!

We are headed out for the weekend to take the kids to see Thomas up in Williams. Matthew is totally beside himself. This is the 3 year old boy equivalent to me getting to hang out with Edge and Bono for the day! ;) I seriously can't wait to see the look on his face when we get there. Those of you who know him, know that he has a 'little' obsession with Thomas. Ha ha!

I'll post some pictures when we get back.

Love you all and happy mother's day!!!

6 comments:

mimiscraps said...

Happy Mothers Day! Kerry!
Hope the little guy has tons of fun!
love
amy

Lisa said...

happy mama's day to you!!!! Choo Choo! :)

Anonymous said...

happy mother's day, kerry!

we did thomas last week. fun stuff, let me tell you! ;)

Michelle said...

back at cha sweetie! :)

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Happy Mom's Day to all my favorite moms! :)

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»