Thursday, September 21, 2006

How long was that anyway?

Sigh.

Well, it doesn't help that LISA keeps sending me sale emails from Target, or telling me about the awesome organizational things that she bought from there the other day....ehem. - She is taunting me.

I have to give in to my little 'how many days can I do it' challenge. I need to go buy hangers, a gift and Benedryl cream. It isn't my fault. It is totally my family's fault and my friend who had to go and have a birthday today. Unless she wants a Christmas cookie jar that I bought a few of on clearance (from Target) last year, that have been in my gift closet.

So I throw in the towel.

Target. Today at 9:30.

And yes, I'll be the one skipping through the store singing praises of "I love you Target!!!"

Next week I plan on quitting Target and Coke...cold turkey.

Hahahahaha! NOT!

8 comments:

Kerry said...

But but but....


It isn't my fault!!

Michelle said...

you do realize they sell that stuff in grocery stores don't you? or so I'm told at least :)

well maybe not the gift. But I know you're reachin with that one.

You have issues my friend..issues. :)

Anonymous said...

dang--3 days?? I couldn't go that long

Jamie said...

Maybe it's time for some intervention. I vote we all get together to help you w/ your problem. :o)

Kerry said...

Jamie, can we meet at Target? Hee hee!

Maddy said...

I KNEW IT!

Anonymous said...

Ah Kerry. Well at least you tried.
Hey, I know people who have this same problem with Nordstrom! So, thank you lucky stars it's only Target.

Maybe you could get a little job there and then take advantage of their employee discount? Work 1 afternoon a week. Shipping and receiving. That way, you could see the treasures as they ARRIVE in the store. Ooooo.

Lisa said...

well go ahead and blame me!! HA