Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Six



I did this one the other day, shortly after Trevor's birthday. I have a feeling my family is going to get tired of that 7Gypsies paper, because it is one of my favorites right now! Here is the journaling:

Six years old today! I look at these pictures and I am reminded of a quote I saw one time-


"It used to be that I could look at you and see traces of the baby you once were. Now I look at you , and instead catch a glimpse of the man you will become."

That is what these pictures say to me. At six years old I can see you changing. You are losing your babyish features and look more and more like a young man every day. I see hints of what you will look like someday, abut I also see the photo of you laughing and I realize that you have had that same expression since you were a tiny baby. I'm glad that I can always hold on to that to remind me of your younger years as you are growing older. I'm not really sad that you are getting bigger, it is exciting to see you as you start to make friends and learn more things. I'm just amazed at how quickly it is going by and I want to remember every moment."



I'm *hoping* to do a little more scrapping tonight. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

he looks so grown up! such a cute layout! :)