Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Woooop! Woooop! Enabler alert!




I couldn't NOT share with you guys! Look at this cute scrapbook stuff that is in the dollar spot at Target as of today. Including a spool of ribbon that has 6 different colors and style of ribbon (12 inches ea) matching cards (one is missing in the picture because it has circles on the bottom and wouldn't stand, a package of 9 square epoxy stickers, some plain some with words, and a package of 20 paper tags with cool colors and shapes (mostly circles) that once Ali gets her celeb hands on them and posts about them....will be gone. They are that cute!!



AND

an extra happy thing for Beth and I......

The Halloween aisle is up! I repeat....the Halloween aisle is UP!

The candy was already out along with the decor stuff at the top of the shelves! They were unpacking boxes to fill the empty aisles with the home stuff and costumes!

AAAAaaaaaaaa! I am positively GIDDY!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! That's SO FUNNY! I was going to bring that ribbon over to you tonight. I should have known you'd already have it!! And I saw the candy- omigosh- there is a TON of it!

We still have all the school supplies, but I saw them working yesterday, so I bet the Halloween stuff is being put out as I type. Woohoo!!

Anonymous said...

I am jealous...the Target here only had the ribbon! i did get that though:) Love the tags...I'm still such a tag tpe of gal:)

Maddy said...

STOP! I am sooooooo jealous. I want to go to Target. I'm sure it's gone by now, but somehow I will survive.

I'm psyched the Halloween aisle is going up because Ellie wants to be a witch for Halloween, so I can actually buy her costume at Target instead of hauling my butt down to the Disneystore for a Princess costume.

I want to go early to get her costume though so we can pick the cutest one!