Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Shhhh! It's oh so quiet!

Haha! Remember that song from Bjork? I am singing that around the house today. With as much enthusiasm as she sings it! Only I am not singing about new love.....

I'm singing about.....


Matthew starting preschool today!!


So for the next several months, every Tuesday and Thursday I am able to go to Target without a helper. (Or do some housework!)

Not that I don't love him to pieces, but lets just say that the Thomas aisle at Target rarely changes. Yet I have spent hours with him standing there as he stares at them. Always telling me that he wants 'this one' or 'that one' for his birthday.
I guess that is fair since I used to do that with my mom and the model horses that I stared at for hours. But sometimes you just want to get your deoderant and leave you know?

Infact, I would be there right now, but the Cox guy is here. After moving the boys to their own separate rooms, the TV needed to be hooked up in the big room above the garage. That will be our night time family room. That way we can close off the bottome half of the house and make sure those little boogers stay in their beds until they fall asleep. So for now, it is me and Ceasar. Who is very quiet but working hard. I don't know how those guys do it during these months with climbing through attics and up and down ladders outside. Yay for the Cox people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! about Target time just for you:)
I'm often asked how I do it...with Alex being gone half the time to her dad's...but it is VERY easy to get used to;)