Thursday, June 07, 2007

Harry Potter and what is with this weather???

This was the plan all along.

Well, at least after like the third book and I saw how people were going crazy over it.

I wanted to wait until the last Harry Potter book was near coming out so I could start the whole series and not have to wait. I'm like that. I have a hard time with cliff hangers!

Today I got book ONE!

So, if Lisa is any indication.... I won't be blogging much for awhile. ;) She, along with everybody else I know who started these books kind of went into hiding while reading them. Normal life ceases to exist! It's all about Harry.

******

You know how I love to talk about weather too...

well it has been absolutely AMAZING here in the Grand Canyon state. Is it really June??? I swear, we have had such a great spring. (Which lasted more than the typical week.) But yesterday and today have cooled down. Today in my car the thermometer read 87 degrees! Yes, in JUNE. It is incredible.

Last night was beautiful too. Everybody was outside enjoying it. This reminds me of what Phoenix used to be like when I was a kid. Summer was hot, but we got a daily rainstorm to cool us off for a couple of hours and then the nights were beautiful.

So today I just had to mention how happy the weather is making me! Because I know in another week I'll be complaining about it. ;)

3 comments:

Maddy said...

OK, first the weather! I am loooooving it. I have gone shopping every day since just because it isn't horribel to get in and out of the car. Ahhhhh, glorious weather.

Secondly -- YEAY! You will soon be addicted to harry Potter too! I can't wait. You're going to love it. Just remember: Book 5 sucks. As long as you don't expect too much, you should be ok. I should start re-reading them in preparation!

jen paddack-hyde said...

I hope that good weather continues...Alex is going out in a few weeks and I was hoping she would experience good weather;)

Unknown said...

I've waited for the last one to come out so I can start the series, too! Yay!