Tuesday, June 26, 2007


I'm melting. Or I can't get enough caffiene in my system to stay awake. I'm not sure what it is, but dang I am tired today.
I did this layout a couple of days ago. The pictures just make me laugh because he looks so serious putting his rollerblades on.
I gave up on trying to scan, so the photo isn't that clear when you click on it. Trust me, the pictures are all in focus. Haha!
Trevor was even with me when I bought the paper at the store. He saw it and said, "Mom. (because I'm not mommy anymore. Cool kids say mom.) This paper is COOL, can you use it on a page about me?" OK, my enabling son, twist my arm. ;) I love scenic route, so he didn't have to twist hard.
Wait until someday when he is smart enough to pick out some paper with me, and he says, "I know you don't have anything red. How about you buy me a new RED car, and you can make a page about me?" He's working me already. I can tell.
I tried so hard to work on some projects last night. You know how you have that urge to sit down and do something, but you can't seem to get inspired enough to do anything? It is frustrating. I hope that feeling gets over with soon, because it really stinks!

8 comments:

jen paddack-hyde said...

I know that feeling...everytime I sit down at my desk:P

Kerry said...

Now Jen, I have a hard time seeing that. I love your stuff!!!!

mimiscraps said...

Great layout Kerry!
I saw Shanna at the store last night!
I haven't seen you guys in a while! I am glad things are going better!
Is it hot enough for you! LOL!
Come in and say hi when ya can!
Amy

Michelle said...

You said:
" You know how you have that urge to sit down and do something, but you can't seem to get inspired enough to do anything "

umm...yeah. this is my life :)

Dustin said...

Oh the LO turned out so cute. Love it and will have to plan on scraplifting it!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this Layout Kerry! And I LOVE the Pointe at S. Mtn! That's where I play in my Wed. night sand volleyball league. Love it there!

BTW.....Amy told me to tell you HI! LOL SOrry Amy!

Unknown said...

Super cute! I'm going to lift it like Maddy. :)

laura said...

totally cute - i love those pictures, and yes, the paper is just perfect! :)