Saturday, June 30, 2007

weekend



Here is an adorable puppy picture for Maddy and Shanna. Oh, and June too, but she actually likes dogs.

Apparently Maddy and Shanna don't find having their toes licked under the table endearing. ;) .................. Dog haters.

Some friends came over to scrap last night. As always, good times. After knowing Maddy for how long, I finally heard her maiden name?!? And it was so odd I can't even remember it. Bingo baby!

My abs were seriously hurting when I went to bed last night. Or veeeery early this morning rather.

*************

"BIG MEANIE!"

- also along the lines of laughing so hard your stomach hurts, I am constantly entertained by Trevor. The boy is seriously a riot.

Tonight at dinner, he was getting mad that Megan was staring at him. So we all started staring at him. He got up and walked behind Mike, and Mike was still staring in the direction of Trevor's chair. Then Mike turned around really quick and yelled, "Bwaaaa!"

Trevor literally jumped in the air and fell backwards on his butt on the floor. It was funny! It seemed like it was in slow motion. Poor guy. Don't feel too bad though, he was laughing hysterically on the floor. Then he got up and yelled, "Big meanie!" to Mike. In between laughing of course.

He's always been funny. I swear someday he'll be a comedian.

Oh and I am SO grateful that Mike is going to see Die Hard with some friends tonight. That means one less man movie I'll have to see on pay per view later on. ;) This movie actually got GOOD reviews?!?!?

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see you like dogs. You should check out http://abbythedog.blogspot.com/

Qwendykay said...

What? have your toes licked by an adorable puppy is the BEST!!??? But then again, I have two yellow labs myslelf.

Aren't you due for a So Cal trip soon? We need to hang out!

Anonymous said...

Yes Kerry, you are SO right! I love love love dogs. Mo loves Piper too. She's the cutest thing we've seen in a looong time.
You MUST, and I mean MUST submit that picture to Bark Magazine. Their Smiling Dogs page. I submit pictures of Mo so often (that never get chosen) that I'm sure I'm about to receive a Cease and Desist Order any day now.

I can't believe how fast she is growing into those paws. She looks so happy. And cute. Just cute.