Monday, July 02, 2007


Yeah, the picture has NOTHING to do with today's post, but I saw it in a random folder on the computer. This is one of my favorite pictures from YEARS ago at Young's Farm in Prescott. (which is now closed forever.) :(

I like it because Matthew looks like, "I'm gonna eat ya!"
I know, it is weird sense of humor. - and I can't believe how LITTLE he looks compared to now!
It reminds me, I suppose, that Matthew will be starting kindegarten when school starts. He's not officially old enough to go to the same school as Megan and Trevor yet. He is one of those fall babies that misses the cut off, but he is ready for something, so he'll do half day kindergarten a couple days a week at another place. Then I'll start him at the same school as his brother and sister the following year.
I was out earlier today too, doing some errands. I passed by Megan's favorite store... Justice. Which is also next to an Old Navy. I can't wait to go clothes shopping with her for new back to school clothes. It is our mommy/daughter tradition that I absolutely love.
Which also turns into a trip to the mall for the Gap and Limited Too. Girls are so fun.
Trevor though, I asked him the other day what kind of things he wanted for school.
"Do you like sports shirts with numbers on them?"
"Do you like shirts with surfers on them?"
I was just trying to get some ideas. He just answers with a shrug and says, "I like whatever you buy me. I like plain old tshirts."
So like the past two years we will go to Old Navy, and he'll more than likely pick out a dozen solid color tshirts. Boys are SO easy at this age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting it. I remember that day like it was yesterday. It was a really good day.

Mike